who gives a blog?

Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's true

My first impressions of the sunnyvale neighbourhood was very much like what we see on US sitcoms. You have the married yet adventurous woman (or so i thought cause of her skmipy dress, cigarette in hand, deep red lipstick and 3 kids running around with their light sabres) - which could be compared with quite a few characters on desparate housewives:)

then you have the UPS delivery guy with his big van parked outside - out he comes with a big smile, waves at you - not to forget his funny brown shorts:) The first thing that came to my mind was the King of Queens. I cant wait to see what his wife looks like:)

then you have the big bodied american walking his dog..he could easily fit the bill of the plumber on DH.

and many hispanics... still gotta find the eva longoria among them! they all seem pretty out of shape on first sight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinit Bhansali said...

Dev,

I didn't know you blogged ... till today, that is!

One thing Surabhi and I always found cool about you ... your relating anything in american with some american tv series. Serious!

Also, you'll see the cool latino women shortly ... and they will take your breath away!

Heh!

9:47 AM  
Blogger dev said...

Hey Vinit,

just thought of blogging about my US trip.

hehe - yeah still havent found my gabrielle!:D

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home